El Centro is grateful for the overwhelming support from the community during the past 10 years. The number of individuals, organizations and government officials who have lent immeasurable support to the work of El Centro are far too many to list.
Below is a sample of current allies and partners for 2016.
*please note El Centro’s funding partner are listed separately.
- 9to5 Colorado
- American Friends Service Committee (AFSC)
- Aurora Welcome Center
- Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition (CIRC)
- Colorado’s Peoples Alliance
- Denver Health
- Denver Homeless Out Loud
- Front Range Economic Strategy Center (FRESC)
- Iliff School of Theology
- Jobs with Justice
- Joseph Korbel School of International Studies
- National Day Laborer Organizing Network (NDLON)
- National Domestic Workers Alliance (NWDA)
- Padres y Jovenes Unidos
- Regis University
- Romero Troupe
- Towards Justice
- University of Denver Graduate School of Social Work
- Workplace Rights Project at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law
More to come soon…